1. Digg Digg – This is a plug-in for sharing content across your social media. Digg Digg makes sharing easy because it floats with the content as a user scrolls the page. Try it for free here.
2. WordPress SEO Yoast – This plug-in helps you run a check of your posts and pages in your Edit Post screen to see the areas of SEO your content is lacking. Try it for free here.
3. WP-Optimize – WP-Optimize is the best plugin to help your site stay efficient. It helps in cleaning up your database without PhpMyAdmin. Try it for free here.
4. Akismet – Akismet filters all spam comments on your blog automatically and it leaves you more time to optimizing your content. Try it for free or paid here.
5. Security Ninja – This plugin performs over 30 different tests to check your website’s security. It checks things such as login attempts, whether your plugins and themes are up to date or not and other important aspects of WordPress security. Download it for $10 here.
6. Contact Form 7 – This is the best way to insert contact forms into your website. It also has an attachment feature which let’s you accept user submitted files. You can also use Akismet, and CAPTCHAS and many more in conjunction with this plug-in. Try it for free here.
7. Google XML Sitemaps – Sitemaps are important because they help search engine bots index and navigate your site efficiently and this plugin helps you do that. Google XML Sitemaps also updates your sitemap regularly too. Try it for free here.
8. Optinskin – Email subscriber list is very important for the purpose of staying in touch with your website’s visitors and Optinskin is a plugin specifically designed to boost your email list subscribers and get you more opt-ins. Download it for $7 here.
9. BackUpWordPress – This plugin is used for creating backups automatically so that you can pretty much set it and forget it. This plugin gives have the ability to customize your backups where you can choose files and folders you want to backup and exclude things that you don’t need backup for.. Try it for free here.
10. WPtouch – This plugin makes your WordPress site responsive without having to insert any code whatsoever. Since more and more users are starting to use mobile devices such as iPhones, Android Phones, and tablets to browse the internet, it’s more important than ever that your sites are mobile friendly. Try it for free or paid here.
The major advantage of using a content management system like WordPress is that it is basically an interactive system and using this interactive system you can build a fairly sophisticated website. This is the main reason why people are so much attracted towards WordPress.
Team (Transcribers For Bloggers)™